Covid/Health and Safety Policy
We expect all Participants to follow the Healthy Guidelines.
- Pre-screening of attendees: Bootcamps may require attendees to complete a health questionnaire before attending, including questions about symptoms, recent travel, and exposure to people with COVID-19.
- Mask-wearing: Bootcamps may require all attendees to wear masks while indoors, if need be, except while eating or drinking.
- Social distancing: Bootcamps may require attendees to maintain a safe distance from each other, such as 6 feet (2 meters) apart.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection: Attendees will require to frequently sanitize their hands after touching surfaces and equipment.
- Reduced capacity: Reduction of Capacity in one hall.
- Isolation and contact tracing: Anyone who feels feverish must indicate, or are exposed to someone with COVID-19, as well as tracing contacts of infected individuals.
It is important for attendees to familiarize themselves with the specific policies in place for the bootcamp they are attending and to follow them carefully to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.